State Bank of India recruitment 2016-17 notification 06 Vacancies: Applications are invited from Indian citizens for engagement for following positions on contract basis in State Bank India.
Advertisement Number:- CRPD/SCO/CON/2016-17/12
State Bank of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Advisor for Fraud Management/ Chief Officer|
|No of Post||06 Posts|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
State Bank of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Advisor for Fraud Management
- Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 65 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) officer / State Police service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic Offences / Cyber Crime departments.
Name of Post:- Chief Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 57 years as on 1st January 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 120000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- The candidate should have severed / be servingas Brigadier in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force or Police Officer of the rank of IG or person of equivalent rank in paramilitary forces.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Shortlisting & Personal Interview.
Candidate have to pay: 600/-
Application fee through Demand draft / Banker’s Cheque favouring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai.
How to apply offline for State Bank of India exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents (date of birth, educational qualification certificates, experiences, caste certificates), original Demand draft/ Banker’s Cheque send to The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central recruitment & Promotion Department, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021 on or before 20th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to download application: 20th December 2016
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact (s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including Persons with disabilities for whom no reservation has been mentioned are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID which should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment exercise to receive call letters and other communications, if any.
- The candidates should be medically fit to move freely and undertake tours independently and should not be suffering from any major ailment(s) which may adversely impact his performance in the Bank. Appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by medical officer (s) appointed/authorized by the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/dispute.
- Outstation candidates, who will be called for interview after shortlisting, may be reimbursed airfare (economy class) for the shortest route on the basis of actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post during interviews, will not be reimbursed any fare.