STPI recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 Various Vacancies: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is providing Statutory Services to the exporters under STP/EHTP schemes and also extending infrastructural facilities including High Speed Internet and IPLC links. STPI at present has 56 centres at different locations in the country.
Advertisement Number:- 2/2016
Software Technology Parks of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Name of Post||Member Technical Support Staff & Assistant|
|No of Post||03 Posts|
|Last date to apply||18th December 2016|
Software Technology Parks of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Member Technical Support Staff (ES-II)
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation with ITI / NTC / NAC in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / IT or equivalent OR Intermediate (10+2) with Science from a recognized University/ Institution.
Name of Post:- Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or Six months’ certification course in Computer Operations.
For SC/ST/PH Categories candidates: No fee
For Female Candidates: Exempted from payment of fee
For Other Categories Candidates: 300/-
Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’ payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
How to apply online for Software Technology Parks of India exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.tvpm.stpi.in from 19th November 2016 to 18th December 2016 candidates may also send hard copy of online application along with duty attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relation to qualifications, Date of birth, experience certificates, caste certificates etc. to Director, Software Technology Parks of India, C21, Thejaswini Building, Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram – 695581, Kerala on or before 2nd January 2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 19th November 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 18th December 2016
Last Date to receipt of duly signed-in application: 2nd January 2017
- Number of posts may vary. STPI reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so decides.
- Age shall be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application. The upper age limit in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and persons with disabilities shall be relaxable as per Govt. of India instructions. The upper age limit in respect of the candidates serving with Government, working on regular basis in STPI, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Govt. from time to time. No age relaxation shall be extended on account of extra period of 10 days for submission of application given to applicant residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
- The candidates evaluated on the basis of CGPA or a similar method shall have to provide in writing exact Division from concerned University.
- The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualifications, experience, age, etc., will be determined based on the information furnished by the candidate on the closing date for receipt of applications. No adding of information shall be entertained after the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Copies of Certificates duly attested in r/o proof of age, educational qualification(s), experience and certificate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH category, etc. shall be sent along with application.
- In case of Direct Recruitment, the appointment shall be on Contract basis initially for a period of three years including one-year probation which is likely to be regularized / extended / terminated depending upon performance of the individual during contract service.
- STPI reserves the right to operate the post(s) of higher grade in the lower grade and to offer the appointment to the candidate in lower grade, in case the Selection Committee recommends.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications and experience requirements does not entitle candidates to be called for test.
- Management reserves the right to fix the criteria for short-listing the candidates to be called for examination.
- Each application must be accompanied by a Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) in favour of Software Technology Parks of India payable at Thiruvananthapuram. The Demand Draft should have been issued on or after the date of issue of this advertisement and not later than the last date for receipt of application. The validity of the Demand Draft (DD) should be at least three months. No other form of payment will be accepted by STPI. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category. Female candidates are also exempted from payment of fee. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Application should be submitted online in the prescribed format. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post should submit SEPARATE applications with requisite fee.
- In case any candidate is found ineligible on any ground even after his appointment, his service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete / unsigned applications will not be entertained and the application form without the copies of requisite certificates will be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / test / appointment. Canvassing in any form or bringing other influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- Selected candidates may be posted at any centre of STPI.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any false / misleading information / document or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconducting submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any such case is detected by STPI at any stage, during or after recruitment OR in case any candidate found is ineligible on any ground, appropriate action shall be taken against the candidate. Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Thiruvananthapuram courts.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form.