STPI recruitment 2016-17 notification: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is providing Statutory Services to the exporters under STP/EHTP scheme and also extending infrastructural facilities including High Speed Internet and IPLC links. STPI at present has 55 centers at different locations in the country.
Software Technology Parks of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||18th November 2016|
|Job Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
Software Technology Parks of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant (A-III)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 34 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For SC/ST/PH Category: No Fee
- For Female candidates: Exempted Fee
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.300/-
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) (having three months validity) in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’,
How to apply online for Software Technology Parks of India exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.stpi.in from 20.10.2016 to 18.11.2016 candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application Form complete in all respects along with duly attested copies (Self Attested) of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate etc. by the last date of receipt of application to the Senior Administrative Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, Ganga Software Technology Complex, Sector-29, Noida 201 303 on or before 03.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 20.10.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 18.11.2016
Last Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application: 03.12.2016
- Number of posts may vary. STPI reserves the right not to fill up any of posts, if it so decides.
- Age shall be reckoned as on last date (closing date) of receipt of online application. The upper age limit in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and persons with disabilities shall be relaxable as per Govt. of India instructions. The upper age limit in respect of the candidates serving with Government, working on regular basis in STPI, Exservicemen and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Govt. from time to time. No age relaxation shall be extended on account of extra period of 10 days for submission of application given to applicant residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep.
- The candidates evaluated on the basis of CGPA or else method shall have to provide in writing exact Division from concerned University.
- The eligibility of the candidates in terms of educational qualifications, experience, age etc. will be determined on the information furnished by the candidate on the closing date for receipt of applications. No adding information shall be entertained after the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Copies of Certificates (Self Attested) in r/o proof of age, educational qualification(s), experience and certificate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category etc. may be sent alongwith the application.
- In case of Direct Recruitment, the appointment shall be on contract basis initially for a period of three years including one year probation which is likely to be regularized/extended/terminated depending upon performance of the individual during contract service. His/ Her service shall be deemed to be terminated after the expiry of three years or extended contract service if contract period is neither extended nor regularized.
- STPI reserves the right to operate the post(s) of higher grade in the lower grade and to offer the appointment to the candidate in lower grade.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications and experience requirements does not entitle candidates to be called for written test to be held at Noida.
- STPI reserves the right to fix the criteria for short listing the candidates to be called for written examination.
- Each application must be accompanied by a Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) payable in favour of Software Technology Parks of India, Noida. The Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) should have been issued on or after the date of issue of this advertisement and not later than the last date for receipt of application. The validity of the Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order (IPO) should be at least three months. No other form of payment will be accepted by STPI. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. Female candidates are also exempted from payment of fee. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Application should be submitted online in the prescribed format. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post, should submit SEPARATE applications with requisite fee.
- In case any candidate found ineligible on any ground even after his/her appointment, his/her service will be terminated immediately without assigning any reason thereof.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be entertained and the application form without the copies of requisite certificates will be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/ written test/appointment. Canvassing in any form or bringing other influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- Selected candidate may be posted at any centre of STPI.
- Candidates are warned that they should not furnish any false/misleading information/document or submit any document which is defective or fabricated or otherwise commit any act of misconduct in submitting the application form or during the course of recruitment. In case any such case is detected by STPI at any stage, during or after recruitment OR in case any candidate found ineligible on any ground, appropriate action shall be taken against the candidate. Any litigation will be subject to the jurisdiction of Noida/Delhi courts.
- Interested candidates should send their applications to the “Sr. Admn Officer”, Software Technology Parks of India, Ganga Software Technology Complex, Sector-29, Noida- 201 303 within 45 days from the date of appearance of this advertisement in the Newspaper. Application received after due date will not be entertained. STPI shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing application form.
- Selection process for the post Assistant A-III (Post code: A-3)