- 500 Probationary Officer – 17th January 2018
syndicate bank recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer|
|No of Vacancies||500|
|Official web Portal||www.syndicatebank.in|
Syndicate Bank released new notification on their official website www.syndicatebank.in for the recruitment of total 500 (five hundred) Probationary Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018.
Probationary Officer: 500 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer job should have Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month (During Course)
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st October 2017.
- Probationary Officer: 20 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Syndicate Bank Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the online test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- General and Others: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for Syndicate Bank vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in from 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 2nd January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 17th January 2018
Challan Payment: 2nd January 2018 to 17th January 2018
Download Call Letter for Examination: After 5th February 2018
Online Exam Date: 18th February 2018
Advertisement Number:- HRD:HRMD:REC:PGDBF:1743(A)/2017