- 353 Assistant Engineers – 28th February 2018
tangedco recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineers|
|No of Vacancies||325|
|Official web Portal||www.tangedco.gov.in|
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited released new notification on their official website www.tangedco.gov.in for the recruitment of total 325 (three hundred and twenty five) Assistant Engineers Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 14th February 2018 to 28th February 2018.
Assistant Engineers: 325 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TANGEDCO Assistant Engineers job should have Bachelor degree in EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ CSE/ IT Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch OR A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10100 – 34800/- Grade pay – 5100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- TANGEDCO will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineers vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- OC/BCO/BMC/MBC/DC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/SCA/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for TANGEDCO recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply through the website www.tangedco.gov.in 14th February 2018 to 28th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 14th February 2018
Form Submission End Date: 28th February 2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 3rd March 2018
Advertisement Number:- 01/2018