- 39 Operator/ Fitter Mechanic/ Helper – 23rd February 2018
tcc kerala vacancy 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Operator/ Fitter Mechanic/ Helper|
|No of Vacancies||39|
|Official web Portal||www.tcckerala.com|
Travancore Cochin Chemical Limited, Kerala released new notification on their official website www.tcckerala.com for the recruitment of total 39 (thirty nine) jobs out of which 11 (eleven) vacancies for Operator, 08 (eight) for Fitter Mechanic & 20 (twenty) for Helper vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 9th February 2018 to 23rd February 2018.
Operator: 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TCC Kerala Operator job should have 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Department of Technical Education, GoK OR Equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Fitter Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TCC Kerala Fitter Mechanic posts should have 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Department of Technical Education, GoK OR Equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Helper: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TCC Kerala Helper posts should have SSLC with ITI Fitter Trade, Electrical Trade and Instrumentation Trade (NCVT) OR Equivalent.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 41 years as on 1st February 2018.
Selection Process:- TCC Kerala will be conduct the Written Examination for Operator/ Fitter Mechanic/ Helper vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview/ Group Discussion and Communal Rotation Roaster.
Fee charges:- Applicant have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- online and Application fee for SC/ ST candidate will be Rs. 200/-.
How to apply for TCC Kerala vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.tcckerala.com from 9th February 2018 to 23rd February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 9th February 2018
Form Submission End Date: 23rd February 2018