- 04 Scientist, Field Expert, Project Scientist, Accountant – 15th November 2017
tea recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Scientist/ Field Expert/ Project Scientist/ Accountant|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Location||Siliguri (West Bengal)|
|Official web Portal||www.teaboard.gov.in|
Tea Board of India released new notification on their official website www.teaboard.gov.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Scientist, 01 (one) for Field Expert, 01 (one) for Project Scientist & 01 (one) Accountant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th November 2017.
Scientist: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TEA Board Scientist job should have Ph.D. (Microbiology/ Food Technology/ Life Science/ Agriculture) or M.Sc 1st class in Microbiology/ Food Technology/ Life Science.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Field Expert: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TEA Board Field Expert posts should have M.Sc / Ph.D in Agriculture with through knowledge of filed activates including Organic Farming.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Project Scientist: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TEA Board Project Scientist posts should have M.Sc in Agriculture/ Life Sciences with specialization in microbiology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 21000/- Per Month
Accountant: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TEA Board Accountant posts should have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with adequate skill in operation of Tally (trained).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit 1st July 2017
- Scientist/ Field Expert/ Project Scientist: 35 years
- Accountant: 30 years
Selection Process:- TEA will be Conduct the Interview.
How to apply for TEA recruitment 2017-18:- Interested & Eligible Candidates may appear for walk in interview along with application, bio-data, attested copies of certification, mark sheets and testimonials at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview:- Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board, Tea Park (back side of NJP Ply Stn), Siliguri – 735135.
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date: 14th & 15th October 2017