Telangana Govt recruitment 2018-19 to fill 9355 vacancies | Commissioner of Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment released notifications, apply Telangana Govt jobs online @ www.tspri.cgg.gov.in. Commissioner of Panchayat Raj and Rural Employment has come up this year by releasing the number of Telangana Govt recruitment notifications to fill 9355 (Nine thousand three hundred and fifty five) junior Panchayat Secretary vacancies.
Telangana Govt jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||junior Panchayat Secretary|
|No of Vacancies||9355|
|Official web Portal||www.tspri.cgg.gov.in|
junior Panchayat Secretary: 9355 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for junior Panchayat Secretary should have graduate from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Not mentioned
Age Limit:- 18 to 39 years as on 11th September 2018.
Selection Process:- Written Examination or personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/BC: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Telangana Govt vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://tspri.cgg.gov.in from 3rd September 2018 to 11th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 3rd September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 11th September 2018