THDC recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 23rd September 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Uttarakhand, then you reached the right place. Check all THDC job opening listed below.
THDC recruitment 100 Trade Apprentice vacancy
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Qualification||10th, 12th Pass, ITI|
|Age limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Last Date||9th October 2018|
40 Engineer Trainee:- 31st January 2018
THDC India jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Engineer Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Govt Dept Name||www.thdc.gov.in|
THDC India released new notification for the recruitment of total 40 (Forty) jobs for Engineer Trainee. Job seekers should apply online before 31st January 2018.
Engineer Trainee: 40 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Engineer Trainee should have degree in civil engineering / Mechanical engineering / Electronics engineering or Technology.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As Per Company Norms
Selection Process:- Through GATE 2018 score.
How to apply for THDC vacancies 2018:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with THDC India requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of THDC India department; <http://thdc.gov.in> | Download the application form.
- Search for Engineer Trainee advertisement and open the link.
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 5th January 2018
Closing Date: 31st January 2018
THDC recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 post: THDC India Limited invites application for the 03 posts of Manager & Deputy Manager.
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Last Date:- 20th October 2016
Name of Post:- Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900-58000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full Time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc in Mining Engineering from recognized University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks or equivalent with 11 years experience.
Name of Post:- Deputy Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100-54500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full Time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc in Mining Engineering from recognized University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks or equivalent with 6 years experience.
Application Fee:- A non refundable demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank shall be payable by candidates belonging to Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category in favour of THDC India Limited payable at Rishikesh. No other mode of payment is acceptable, SC /ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of the relevant certificates send to The Manager (Recruitment), THDC India Limited, Pragatipuram, Bye Pass Road, Rishikesh-249201,Uttarakhand on or before 20.10.2016.
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Reservation/Relaxation/ concession to candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ Ex-SM/J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots category shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- All eligibility qualification should be regular and recognized from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Candidates with Diploma/Sandwich Diploma Course/ Qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode shall not be considered
- The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying B.E./B.Tech is 60% taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/Institute-if applicable. No rounding off of marks obtained shall be allowed. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. A certificate for conversion of Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks based on the procedure certified by the University/Institution from where they have obtained B.E./B.Tech shall be sent alongwith application through post.
- Candidates who have acquire higher qualification in addition to essential qualification advertised are eligible to apply. However, no advantage in selection or in form of higher start/ Special Consideration shall be available to them.
- Period of training will not be considered as experience required for the post. Experience in field of research or an ad-hoc or temporary basis will also not be considered for the purpose of reckoning of experience.
- The SC/ST/OBC/ candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria and have not availed any relaxation available to them as per GoI guidelines shall be considered for Unreserved Posts.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, unsigned, without photograph, application fee or necessary document proofs will be rejected.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely consider further for selection process. The decision of THDC India Limited as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement or if any particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized / false / misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/ particulars.
- Canvassing or otherwise influencing the selection process will render the candidature invalid.
- The vacancies notified may vary operation of panel will depend on requirement