TISS recruitment 2016-17 notification: The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, M. phil. And PhD Programmes in the fielf of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. The institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with Registrar’s office and Computer Centre and thereby to strengthen the IT infrastructure.
Advertisement Number:- ADVT/REG./NOV./2016
TISS Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Name of Post||Software Developer|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||01st December 2016|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
TISS free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Software Developer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer science / IT) with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
How to apply online for TISS exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online & attend the Interview along with printed application & all document s at the time of Interview.
Date of Interview:- 01st December 2016
- Experience in working with free and open source softwares
- Experience in working with any of the GNU/Linux distributions like Redhat, Debian, CentOS, Fedora practical.
- Candidates must have an experience in developing web based applications using free and open source softwares. However, candidates having experience of developing web based applications specifically using Java/ Python, Struts/ Django , postgresql/ mysql will be preferred.
- Experience of working with java script, jquery , css and html
- Experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in hosting applications and basic system administration skills is preferred.
- Candidates having experience on working with ERP systems or having experience in developing ERP systems will be preferred