- Clerks – 22nd February 2017
TMB recruitment 2017 Notification Clerk vacancy apply at tmb.in
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank released new notification on their official website tmb.in for the recruitment of vacancy for Clerks. Job seekers should apply from 08th February 2017 to 22nd February 2017.
TMB jobs 2017
|Name of Post||Clerks|
|No of Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Official web Portal||tmb.in|
TMB recruitment 2017 Details
Clerks: Not Specified
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join TMB Clerks posts should have A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science), other than Engineering category, with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations OR An Engineering Graduate with 60% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 13075 – 32850/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 24 to 26 years as on 31st October 2016. Relaxation for 2 years MBC/BC, 5 years SC/ST/PH
Selection Process:- TMB admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Online Test for Clerks vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Clerks vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode.
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs.300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply online for TMB vacancies 2017:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with TMB recruitment.
- Login to Official Portal of TMB – tmb.in
- Click on the “Recruitment”
- Click the Link “Recruitment Site”
- Download Advertisement and Read the All instruction carefully
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
- Send the hard copy The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, TMB, Head Office, # 57, VE Road, Thoothukudi – 628002.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 08.02.2017
Closing Date: 22.02.2017
Last Date of Submission Hard Copy: 28.02.2017