TMC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 115 vacancies | Tata Memorial Centre released notifications for freshers, apply for TMC jobs online @ www.tmc.gov.in. Tata Memorial Centre has come up this year by releasing the number of TMC recruitment notifications to fill around 115 vacancies in different cadres like Tata Memorial Centre Nurse posts – 77, TMC Technician (OT) jobs – 04
Advertisement Number:- TMC/VIZAG/AD-121/2018
tmc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Nurse, Technician (OT)|
|No of Vacancies||115|
|Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official Web Portal||www.tmc.gov.in|
Technician (OT): 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TMC Technician (OT) job should have 10+2 Std. in Science with some experience in ICU/OT as Technician / Respiratory Therapist / Dialysis Technician in a reputed institute. 1 year’s certificate / Diploma course in Electronics OR related subjects will be desirable. Preference will be given to those who have passed a 1-year course in OT/ ICU Respiratory Therapist / Dialysis Technician from a reputed institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month
Nurse: 77 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join TMC Nurse posts should have General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 19th October 2018.
Selection Process:- TMC will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Nurse, Technician (OT) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for TMC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.tmc.gov.in from 1st October 2018 to 29th October 2018. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with the copy to H.R.D. Department, 2nd floor, Service Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai- 400012. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 26th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 19th October 2018