- 22 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant – 31st July 2017
tnau recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Nursing Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||22|
|Official web Portal||www.tnau.ac.in|
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University released new notification on their official website www.tnau.ac.in for the recruitment of total 22 (twenty two) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Staff Nurse, 04 (four) for Pharmacist, 13 (thirteen) Nursing Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st July 2017.
Staff Nurse: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNAU Staff Nurse job should have Degree/ Diploma in Nursing from a Government/ Government recognized institutions permanently registered Tamil Nadu nurses registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4450/- Per Month
Pharmacist: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TNAU Pharmacist posts should have Pass in Plus two examination a Diploma in Pharmacy Must have registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Nursing Assistant: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TNAU Nursing Assistant posts should have Passed VIII Std. in a recognized school and must have passed the nursing assistant training course examination conducted by Govt. Medical College Hospital of Tamil Nadu.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 4800 – 10000/- Grade pay. 1300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th June 2017.
- Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist: 58 years
- Nursing Assistant: 30 years
Selection Process:- TNAU will be conduct the Written Examination for Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Nursing Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Nursing Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore.
- SC/ SC (A)/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Others: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
How to apply for TNAU recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with Degree, Community, Date of Birth, Nativity certificate and other certificates and testimonials send to the Office of the Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003 on or before 31st July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 31st July 2017