TNPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 08 posts: Applications are invited only through online mode upto 14.12.2016 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts included in Tamil Nadu Approved Schools and Vigilance Service, Tamil Nadu Jail Service and Tamil Nadu General Service.
Advertisement Number:- 20/2016
TNPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Superintendent, Psychologist|
|No of Post||08 posts|
|Last date to apply||14th December 2016|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Superintendent
- Total no. of Posts:-03 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A First or Second class Degree in B.A. (or) B.Sc. (or) B.Com. (or) A Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science AND B.T. or L.T. or B.Ed., Degree.
Name of Post:- Psychologist
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A degree of B.A. (Hons) or M.A. (Psychology) OR M.A. (Psychology) OR Post Graduate Degree in Psychology.
Age Limit:- As on 01.07.2016
- For SC/ST/MBC/BCM/DW of All State:- Minimum 18 years
- For All Other:- 18 to 35 years (for Psychologist in Tamil Nadu Jail Service 30 years)
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test.
- For one time Registration Fee: Rs.50/-
- For Written Examination Fee: Rs.125/-
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Online.
How to apply online for TNPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net/ from 15.11.2016 to 14.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 15.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 14.12.2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 16.12.2016
Date of Written Exam: 25 & 26.02.2017
- The Rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to posts included in Tamil Nadu Approved School and Vigilance Service and Tamil Nadu Jail Service. The Rule of reservation of appointments does not apply for the post of Psychologist in Government Institute for Mentally Retarded, Tambaram.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued Orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to Persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment and will be applicable to the applicants who have acquired the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instruction to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by other eligible applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for. (For further details refer para 27(XIX) of ‘Instruction to Applicants’).
- The number of vacancies advertised in each of the post is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- If no qualified and suitable woman applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.(Except for one vacancy to the post of Psychologist in the Department of Social Defence for which women alone are eligible).
- 3% reservation for Differently Abled Persons will be made applicable to Differently Abled Persons for those posts identified as suitable in G.O.MS.No.13, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP.3.2) Department, dated 02.03.2016 and as per the amendments issued from time to time. Among the posts notified in this recruitment, the following posts have been identified as suitable for categories of Differently Abled Persons:- Sl. No. Name of the post & Code No. Categories Identified as suitable Functional classification 1. Superintendent of Approved Schools for Boys(Now Government Children Home for Boys) LV/HH/OA/OL/BL VI-Visually Impaired (100%) LV- Low Vision (40% to70%) HH – Hard of Hearing (55% to 80%) OA-One Arm (40% to 70%) OL-One Leg (40% to 70%) BL-Both Legs (40% to 70%) 2. Psychologist in Department of Social Defence LV/HH/OA/OL/BL 3. Psychologist in Government Institute for Mentally Retarded, Tambaram VI/HH/OA/OL/BL
- The turn for Differently Abled Persons does not arise in this recruitment. However, they can apply and should upload the documents referred in para 14 (b) of the Commission’s ‘Instruction to Applicants’ when called for by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- The Differently Abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” will not apply to this recruitment.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se-merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when called for the documents. Any claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalised, participation in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the judgement, order/ or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application forms.
- Knowledge in Tamil:- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.