TNPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 49 posts: Applications are invited only through online mode upto 24.12.2016 from applicants professing Hindu Religion only for direct recruitment against the vacancies (2014 – 2015, 2015 – 16 and 2016 – 17) for the post of Executive Officer, Grade-IV included in Group-VIII Services :- Only persons professing the Hindu Religion as required by Section 10 of the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act- 1959 (Tamil Nadu Act 22 of 1959) are eligible to apply.
Advertisement Number:- 22/2016
TNPSC Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Executive Officer (Grade-IV)|
|No of Post||49 posts|
|Last date to apply||24th December 2016|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Executive Officer (Grade-IV)
- Total no. of Posts:-49 Posts
- Age Limit:- As on 01.07.2016
- For SC/ST/DW of All State:- 25 to 40 years
- For MBC/BCM:- 25 to 37 years
- For All Other:- 25 to 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must possess a Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test.
- For Registration Fee: Rs.50/-
- For Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons: Application Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Online.
How to apply online for TNPSC exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net/ from 25.11.2016 to 24.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 25.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 24.12.2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 27.12.2016
Date of Written Exam: 30.04.2017
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this post within the communities professing ‘HINDU RELIGION’ only. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued Orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment and will be applicable to the applicants who have acquired the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Applicants claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of the Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the applicants with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by other eligible applicants but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for. (For further details refer ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
- The number of vacancies advertised in this post is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen will apply to this recruitment.
- Among the three categories of Differently Abled persons, Deaf and Orthopaedically Challenged persons alone are eligible for the 3% reservation of vacancies intended for DA persons, for this post. The Differently Abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness (refer para 14(b) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’) specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified applicants, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- If no qualified and suitable Ex-Servicemen applicants belonging to a particular category are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies shall be filled by other than the Ex-Servicemen applicant belonging to the respective Communal category.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when called for the documents. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order / or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application forms.
- Applicants selected for appointment to this post should be prepared to serve compulsorily in Hill Stations in Tamil Nadu. If they refuse or resort to dilatory tactics to serve in Hill Stations they will lose their appointments. The applicants should furnish a declaration in the format given below at the time of certificate verification.