TNPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 5451 posts: TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the post of 5451 Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, Typist, Steno-Typist & Various Vacancies for direct recruitment in Group-IV Services.
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Last Date:- 08th September 2016
- Junior Assistant (Non-Security) :- 2345 posts
- Junior Assistant (Security) :- 121 posts
- Bill Collector, Grade-I :- 08 posts
- Field Surveyor :- 532 posts
- Draftsman :- 327 posts
- Typist :- 1714 posts
- Steno-Typist, Grade-III :- 404 posts
- For Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman :- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
- For Typist :- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting:- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
- For Steno-Typist :- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand:- by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
- 18 to 35 Years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes.
- 18 to 32 Years for Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims).
- 18 to 30 Years for All Others.
Selection Procedure:- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.75/- Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay application fee in the form of Online. SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website Click here www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in from 09.08.2016 to 08.09.2016.
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility for examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions on the date of this notification for admission to examination. Their admission to all stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
- The original certificate for any claim relating to the selection (not related to candidature or / and claims made in the application) should be produced when called for. Any claim received thereafter will not be considered.
- Information regarding arrest, convictions/debarment/disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal (or) any disciplinary proceedings initiated or finalized participation in agitation (or) any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/ State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission.
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in (or) www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So the candidates should watch Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website before the scheduled date of examinations.
- Facilitation Counter for guidance of candidates: In case of any guidance / information/ clarification of their applications, candidature, etc. candidates can contact Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s Office in person (or) over Telephone No. 044- 25332833/25332855 (or) the Commission’s Office Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
- Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned:- (i) Candidates are not allowed to bring Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. (or) any other Electronic device (or) Recording Device either as separate piece (or) part of something used by the candidate such as Watch (or) Ring. (ii) If they are found to be in possession of any such thing (or) instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / (or) debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot. (iii) Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen (or) pencil must be used.
- Candidates are not required to submit along with their application any certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Community Certificates and certificates regarding their Physical Disability, etc., they should be submitted when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written Examination, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
- If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, or false it will lead to rejection / debarment for certain period decided by Commission.
- Unfair means strictly prohibited:- No candidate shall copy from the papers of any other candidate nor permit his papers to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description. If any such malpractice is found it will lead to debarment of the candidate for certain period decided by Commission.
- Conduct in Examination Hall:- No candidate should misbehave in any manner (or) create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall (or) harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed and penalized.