TNPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 85 posts: Applications are invited only through online mode upto 08.12.2016 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the following posts included in CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services).
Advertisement Number:- 19 / 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent|
|No of Post||85 posts|
|Last date to apply||08th December 2016|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Deputy Collector
- Total no. of Posts:-29 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
Name of Post:- Deputy Superintendent
- Total no. of Posts:-34 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
Qualification:- Candidates should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Age Limit:- As on 01.07.2016
- For SC/ST/MBC/BCM/DW of All State:- 21 to 35 years
- For All Others:- 21 to 30 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test.
- For one time Registration Fees: Rs.50/-
- For Preliminary Examination Fees: Rs.75/-
- For Main Written Examination Fees: Rs.125/-
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Online.
How to apply online for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net/ from 09.11.2016 to 08.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 09.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 08.12.2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 10.12.2016
Date of Written Exam: 19.02.2017
- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to each post separately. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rule in force.
- In G.O.Ms.No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.Ms.No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department, dated 30.04.2014 the Government have issued Orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment and will be applicable to the candidates who have acquired the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. (Candidates claiming PSTM preference must produce certificate issued by Head of the Institution as proof as per the specimen contained in the “Instructions to Applicants” for having studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. Having written the examination in Tamil language alone will not qualify for claiming this preference). If the candidates with PSTM certificate are not available for selection for appointment against reserved turn such turn shall be filled up by other eligible candidates but belonging to the respective communal category. The PSTM certificate, in prescribed format / proforma available in the Commission’s website at ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ shall be obtained from the Head of the Institution and shall be produced / uploaded when called for. (For further details refer para 29 (XIX) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
- The number of vacancies advertised in each of the post is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
- The selection for appointment to the above said posts is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen will not apply to this recruitment.
- 3% reservation for differently abled persons will be made applicable to DA persons as per the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.13, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP 3.2) Department, dated 2.03.2016 and as per the amendments issued from time to time. Among the posts notified in this recruitment, the posts of Deputy Collector and District Employment Officer have been identified as suitable for VI / HH / OA /OL/BL (VI- Visually Impaired (100%), HH-Hard of Hearing (55% to 80%), OA-One Arm (40% to 70%), OL-One Leg (40% to 70%), BL – Both Legs (40% to 70%)) categories of differently abled persons and the posts of Assistant Commissioner (C.T) and District Registrar have been identified as suitable for OA/OL categories (40% to 70%) of differently abled persons alone (OA-One Arm, OL-One Leg). In this recruitment turns earmarked for differently abled persons do not fall within the turns being utilized for the posts notified in this recruitment. The posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat.I) and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service) are not identified as suitable for differently abled persons. Differently abled persons can apply and should upload the documents referred to in para 14 (b) of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to Applicants’ when called for. The eligibility criteria of differently abled persons for this recruitment is available in Annexure-II to this notification.
- The Differently Abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness (refer para 14(b) of ‘Instructions to Applicants’) specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- If no qualified and suitable women candidates are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, those vacancies will be filled by male candidates belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Even after filling up of the vacancies reserved for SC Arunthathiyars on preferential basis, if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, they shall be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars in the inter-se merit among them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars remain unfilled for want of adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when called for the documents. Any claim received thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies etc., if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e., the details thereof, originals of the Judgement, order / or G.O dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such candidates for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of Certificate Verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application forms.
- Knowledge of Tamil:- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. (for details refer para 11 of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’)