TNPSC recruitment 2017 notification Superintendent Posts: Applications are invited only through online mode up to 01.01.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the following post of Superintendent in Garments and Hold all Making Unit, Vellore included in Tamil Nadu Approved Schools and Vigilance Service.
Advertisement Number:- 23 /2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Superintendent|
|No of Post||01 Posts|
|Last date to apply||1st January 2016|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Superintendent
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 1st July 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must be the holder of S.S.L.C eligible for College course of study or Must have passed Government Technical Examination either in Tailoring and Dress-making (Higher Grade) or Group Certificate in Needle work and Dress making, And Must possess practical experience in the manufacture of Garment and Holdalls for a period of not less than three years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Examination and Oral Test.
For SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons Categories candidates: Exempted from the payment of application
For Other Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through One- Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay application fee in the form of online.
How to apply online for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.tmpscexams.net/ from 2nd December 2016 to 1st January 2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 2nd December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 1st January 2017
Last Date to Pay Challan: 3rd January 2016
Date of Written Exam: 29th January 2017
- The Rule of reservation of appointments will not apply to this recruitment.
- Preference on PSTM is not applicable to this recruitment.
- 3% reservation for Differently Abled Persons will not apply to this recruitment. However, they can apply and should upload the documents referred in para 14 (b) of the Commission’s ‘Instructions to Applicants’ when called for by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The Differently Abled persons should upload a copy of certificate of physical fitness specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability based on the norms laid down, from the Medical Board to the effect that his/her handicap will not render him/her incapable of efficiently discharging the duties attached to the post to which he/she has been selected when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” will not apply to this recruitment.
- Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time when called for the documents. Any claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained.
- Correct and True information regarding arrest, convictions / debarment /disqualification by any recruiting agency, criminal or any disciplinary proceedings initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies etc, if any, should also be furnished to the Commission at the time of application i.e. the details thereof, originals of the judgment, order/ or G.O. dropping further action in Departmental proceedings or any document that may prove the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such cases must be produced at the stage / time of certificate verification without fail.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application forms.
- Knowledge in Tamil:- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification. (For details refer para 11 of Commission’s ‘Instructions to Applicants’).