TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 30 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply TNPSC jobs online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TNPSC recruitment notifications to fill 30 (Thirty) Assistant Jailor vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 24/2018
tnpsc vacancy 2018-19 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Jailor|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Assistant Jailor: 30 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNPSC Assistant Jailor job should have Degree of any University recognized by the University grants commission.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Jailor vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Jailor vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or it can be paid offline at the State bank of India / Indian Bank.
- OTR Fee for All Candidate: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- SCs/ SC (A)s/ STs/ MBCs/ DCs/ BC(OBCM)s/ BCMs, Destitute Windows/ Different Abled Persons, Ex-SM: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 8th October 2018 to 7th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 7th November 2018
Challan Payment: 9th November 2018
Examination Date: 6th January 2019