TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 192 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Public service commission released notifications, apply TNPSC jobs online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in Tamil Nadu Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TNPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 192 (One Hundred and Ninety two) Agriculture officer (Extension) vacancies.
TNPSC jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Agriculture officer (Extension)|
|No of Vacancies||192|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Agriculture officer (Extension): 192 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Agriculture officer (Extension) should have degree in agriculture and adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 30 as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Extension Officer Grade-I vacancy should pay the below charges through online or by offline at SBI / al Indian bank or post office
- Online Application: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee Two Hundred only)
- SC/ST: No Fee
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website of Tamil Nadu public service commission www.tnpsc.gov.in from 3rd May 2018 to 2nd June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 3rd May 2018
Closing Date: 2nd June 2018