TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 02 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Public service commission released notifications, apply TNPSC jobs online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in Tamil Nadu Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TNPSC recruitment notifications to fill 02 (Two) Technical Assistant vacancies.
TNPSC jobs 2018 hiring
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant should have diploma in mechanical engineering by Technical education of govt of Tamil Nadu.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 20000 – 65500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 30 years as on 1st July 2018
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online or paid offline at SBI / Indian bank.
- One Time Registration for All: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
- Examination fee:- Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred Fifty only)
- SC/ST// MBC / BC / DC / Destitute widows / EXSM: No Examination Fee
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply through online through official website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 28th September 2018 to 28th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 28th September 2018
Closing Date: 28th October 2018