TNPSC recruitment 2017-18 Notification 333 Assistant Agricultural Officer vacancy apply at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 333 (three hundred and thirty three) Assistant Agricultural Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 8th March 2017 to 7th April 2017.
TNPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|No of Vacancies||333|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Agricultural Officer: 333 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer job should have passed Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination or Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination / Oral Test for Assistant Agricultural Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 150?- candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay application fee in the form of Online or by offline at SBI/ at Indian Bank. SC/ST/ Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with TNPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of TNPSC department; www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Select desired post & Click ‘Apply’.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th March 2017
Form Submission End Date: 7th April 2017
Challan Payment: 11th April 2017
Examination Date: 2nd July 2017
Advertisement Number:- 463