TNPSC recruitment 2017 Apply online for 27 Hostel Superintendent cum PTO at tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 27 (twenty seven) vacancies for Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer. Job seekers should apply from 8th February 2017 to 07th March 2017.
TNPSC jobs 2017 News
|Name of Post||Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer|
|No of Vacancies||27|
|Official web Portal||tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC recruitment 2017 Details
Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer: 27 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNPSC Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer job should have Must possess a Diploma in Physical Education issued by any University or Institution OR Must possess the Teachers Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade) and Teaching Experience for a period of not less than one year and Must have been declared eligible for admission to the College Course of Study under the old 11 year schooling or must have been declared eligible for admission to the Higher Secondary Course under the present 10 year schooling. (G.O. Ms. No.260., Employment Service Department dated.17.12.1985)
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 35 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- TNPSC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and Oral Test for Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer vacancy.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online or by offline at SBI / Indian Bank.
- One Time Registration: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- Written Examination: Rs.100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- No Fee for SC/ST/Differently Abled Person
How to apply online for TNPSC recruitment 2017:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with TNPSC recruitment.
- Login to Official Portal of TNPSC – tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Notifications”
- Select the desert post & Read the all instruction carefully
- Click on the “Apply online” link given on the web page.
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 08.02.2017
Form Submission End Date: 07.03.2017
Fee Last Date: 09.03.2017
Examination Date: 11.06.2017
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017