TNPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 05 Tourist Officer at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 05 (five) Tourist Officer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 9th May 2017 to 8th June 2017.
TNPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Tourist Officer|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Tourist Officer: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNPSC Tourist Officer job should have Post Graduate degree in Travel and Tourism or any PG Degree with one Subject on Tourism or any PG Degree with M.Phil in Tourism or any PG Degree with diploma in Tourism or certificate course in Computer on Office Automation awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education or its equivalent, and Proficiency in English and Tamil Languages.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Preliminary Examination / Main Written Examination Oral Test.
Fee charges:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- candidate have to register their basic particulars through one Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- Examination fee in the form of online or by offline at SBI/ at Indian Bank. SC/ST/ Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of Application fee.
How to apply for TNPSC vacancies 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with TNPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of TNPSC department; tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ & Select desired post.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Complete the Registration if he/she would be New User.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 9th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 8th June 2017
Challan Payment: 12th June 2017
Examination Date: 19th August 2017
Advertisement Number:- 11 /2017