TRBT recruitment 2016-17 notification 821 posts: Online applications are invited with effect from 16.09.2016 to 01.10.2016 for Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) for classes XI-XII scheduled on 20.11.2016 (Sunday) from Indian Nationals having permanent residence in Tripura for selection of candidates for recruitment as Post Graduate Teacher, under Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura.
Job Location:- Tripura
Last Date:- 01st October 2016
Name of Post:- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Total no. of Posts:-821 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 09.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Not Specified
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognised university and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) from a NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) recognised institution. OR The person having Post Graduate Degree possessing 45% marks in the relevant subject and obtained B.Ed Degree (Bachelor of Education) (as per NCTE Regulation, 2002 or NCTE Regulation, 2007) from NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) recognised institution come in this category. OR Post Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognised university and B. A. Ed. /B.Sc. Ed. from any NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education ) recognised institution.
Selection Procedure:- Candidates will be selected based on Written Competitive Examination.
Application Fee:- UR Category Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and Rs.200/- for reserved category (SC/ST/PH) through cash in any branch of State Bank of India through system generated challan in favour of Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.trb.tripura.gov.in from 16.09.2016 to 01.10.2016.
- Candidate is advised to read Prospectus cum Instructions: STPGT 2016 and uploaded notice in details carefully and submit online application only if she/he understands and agrees the norms and procedures concerning STPGT 2016.
- Candidate applying for STPGT 2016 ensures that she/he fulfils eligibility conditions and her/his admission to the test will be provisional subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions.
- Candidature of a candidate will be rejected if any violation of eligibility norms is noticed at any stage.
- Mere issue of confirmation/acknowledgement page and admit card to a candidate will not imply that her/his candidature has been finally cleared by TRBT.
- Candidate is required to upload her/his recent passport size photograph (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB) and full signature (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 20 KB) in JPEG format only. Discrepancy of the same will result non-issue of confirmation/acknowledgement page and admit card.
- Use of full signature is must. Signature in capital letters will not be entertained in any way.
- Getting one’s certificate verified does not confer any right to candidate for recruitment, since it depends on norms of eligibility as well as number of posts requisitioned by the concerned department.
- Candidature of the candidate will summarily be rejected if she/he remains absent during verification of certificate as per published schedule of TRBT.
- Notices concerning result of test or enlistment of candidate for certificate verification, published on official website of TRBT are purely provisional and for immediate information for candidate which cannot be treated as final, since finalisation depends on fulfilling eligibility norms and authentication of certificate/mark-sheet/document etc.
- In case of any inadvertent error (technical or otherwise) that may have crept in the answer key/result/merit list etc. being published on official website of TRBT will be informed and rectified accordingly.