Tripura PSC recruitment 2017-18 notification apply for 11 Assistant Statistical Officer, Dairy Officer & Various vacancies
Tripura Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.tpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 11 (eleven) jobs out of which 03 (three) vacancies for Assistant Statistical Officer, 04 (four) for Dairy Officer & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 22nd April 2017.
Tripura PSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Statistical Officer/ Dairy Officer|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Official web Portal||www.tpsc.gov.in|
Tripura PSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Statistical Officer: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Tripura PSC Assistant Statistical Officer job should have Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10230 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4400/- Per Month
Dairy Officer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Tripura PSC Dairy Officer posts should have B.Sc (Dairying / D.T.) / B.Tech (D.T.) from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 10230 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 22nd April 2017.
- Assistant Statistical Officer/ Dairy Officer: 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ PH
Selection Process:- Tripura PSC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Statistical Officer/ Dairy Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, TPSC.
- General: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ BPL Card Holders: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Tripura PSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the application and Admit card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs.5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the Tripura PSC Secretariat on or before 22nd April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 22nd April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 03/2017