TSPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 63 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst & Various Vacancy at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.tspsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 63 (sixty-three) jobs out of which 26 (twenty-six) vacancies for Assistant Environmental Engineer, 24 (twenty-four) for Analyst & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 12th February 2017 to 7th March 2017.
TSPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Environmental Engineer/ Analyst|
|No of Vacancies||63|
|Official web Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Environmental Engineer: 26 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TSPSC Assistant Environmental Engineer job should have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Chemical / Environment Engineering of a University in India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37100 – 91450/- Per Month
Analyst Gr II: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TSPSC Analyst posts should have Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry as one of the Subjects from any recognized University in India.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 22460 – 66330/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2017.
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: 18 to 44 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PWD
- Analyst: 18 to 44 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- TSPSC Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination (Objective Type).
Fee charges:- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- towards online Application processing & Rs. 120/- towards Examination fee to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit card, Credit card, IMPS – Mobile Payments. SC/ST/BC/ PH Unemployed (application in the age group of 18 to 44 years). Candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from examination fee.
How to apply for TSPSC recruitment 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from the 12th February 2017 to 7th March 2017 Before applying for the posts, candidates shall registrar themselves as per the one time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as Provided in OTR.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 12th February 2017
Form Submission End Date: 7th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 12/2017