TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 1199 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Public service commission released notifications, apply TNPSC jobs online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in Tamil Nadu Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TNPSC recruitment notifications to fill 1199 (One thousand one hundred and ninety nine) Combined civil services examination-II vacancies.
TNPSC jobs 2018 hiring
|Name of Post||Combined civil services examination-II|
|No of Vacancies||1199|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Industrial Co-operative officer: 30 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Industrial Co-operative officer should have Degree BA / B.Com / BSC / BE / B.Tech or MCA or PG Degree from any institute / university recognized by UGC.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 37200 – 117600/- Per Month
Probation officer: 12 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Probation officer should have Degree BA / B.Com / BSC / BE / B.Tech or MCA or PG Degree from any institute / university recognized by UGC.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 36900 – 116600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per notification
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online or paid offline at SBI / Indian bank.
- One Time Registration for All: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
- Examination fee:- Rs. 100/- (Rupee One hundred only)
- SC/ST// MBC / BC / DC / Destitute widows / EXSM: No Examination Fee
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply through online through official website of Tamil Nadu Public service commission http://www.tnpscexams.net from 10th August 2018 to 9th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 10th August 2018
Closing Date: 9th September 2018