- 59 Assistant Operator, Assistant Personal Officer – 4th March 2017
TVNL recruitment 2017 notification Apply online for 59 Assistant Operator, Assistant Personal Officer & Various Vacancies at www.tvnlonline.com
Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited released new notification on their official website www.tvnlonline.com for the recruitment of total 59 (fifty-nine) jobs out of which 40 (forty) vacancies for Assistant Operator, 6 (six) for Assistant Personal Officer & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 4th March 2017.
TVNL jobs 2017 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Operator/ Assistant Personal Officer|
|No of Vacancies||59|
|Official web Portal||www.tvnlonline.com|
TVNL recruitment 2017 Details
Assistant Operator: 40 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TVNL Assistant Operator job should have 10th with full time regular ITI Course (approved by NCVT/ SCVT) in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics/ Welding/ Instrument Mechanic Trades.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 3000/- Per Month
Assistant Personal Officer: 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TVNL Assistant Personal Officer posts should have BBA (HR)/ PM/ IR/ HR/ Labour Welfare regular full time regular course with 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates) from government recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Assistant Operator: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for Female (UR/ BC-I/ BC-II), 2 years BC-I/BC-II
- Assistant Personal Officer: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for Female (UR/ BC-I/ BC-II), 2 years BC-I/BC-II
Selection Process:- TVNL will be conduct the Written test followed by personal Interview for Assistant Operator/ Assistant Personal Officer vacancies.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Operator/ Assistant Personal Officer vacancies should pay the below charges through online mode.
- General: Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- (UR/BC-I/ BC-II): Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only)
How to apply for TVNL recruitment 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.tvnlonline.com from 7th February 2017 to 4th March 2017 till 06:00 PM.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 7th February 2017
Closing Date: 4th March 2017
Date of Online Payment: 7th February 2017 to 4th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Only duly filled online application forms will be entertained. No manual/paper application will be considered.
- All educational qualifications should be from a Government/UGC/AICTE recognized university/institute.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms in all respects mentioned in the advertisement. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Request for change of mailing address/email ID/mobile no/category/posts as declared in the application form will not be entertained.
- The E-mail ID and mobile number entered in the application form must remain valid for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates may also be provided by TVNL through e-mail in addition to the website. No change in the E-mail ID/mobile number will be allowed once entered. TVNL will not be responsible for bouncing any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to be cautious while filling the application form about accuracy and correctness of the information. They may cross-check the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- The person employed in the Govt/Semi-Govt Organisation/Public sector, Regular/Contractual /adhoc/contingent employees of TVNL have to provide a copy of NOC(No objection certificate), at the time of skill test.
- Only shortlisted candidates, who are found apparently eligible, based on the application data will be called for written test.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates not selected for written test.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, if called for written test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- For any type of assistance or queries, candidates may visit the official website of TVNL (i.e. www.tvnlonline.com) or Go through Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)Section of Online Application Website Or Call on following Mobile Numbers:- a. For Application Related Queries:- 9525934570, 9525931052 b. For Payment Related Queries:- 9525933684 c. Or Send e-mail on e-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidate will be liable for serious legal action if any false information with respect of name, Father’s name, date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him or her. Candidates are therefore advised to ensure that they meet all requirements of the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our Website (www.tvnlonline.com), as the information/ advice to the candidate regarding this recruitment process, will be given / uploaded only on the website of TVNL and no correspondence with the individual candidate shall be made in this regard.
- Selected candidates can be posted to any of the units/Divisions/Project sites etc. of TVNL.
- Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited keeps the right to cancel the selection process at any stage and the number of posts to be filled up may vary according to the exigencies of the nigam, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Rejection of application due to candidates fault may not be entertained; hence the examination fee in this case will not be refunded.
- Any dispute regarding this advertisement will be disposed of by the local jurisdiction of Ranchi.