- 190 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse – 25th August 2017
uau recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse|
|No of Vacancies||190|
|Official web Portal||www.uau.ac.in|
Uttarakhand Ayurved University released new notification on their official website www.uau.ac.in for the recruitment of total 190 (one hundred and ninety) jobs out of which 19 (nineteen) vacancies for Medical Officer, 35 (thirty five) for Staff Nurse & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 25th August 2017.
Medical Officer: 19 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UAU Medical Officer job should have BAMS and MD/ MS (Ayurved) passed from recognized MCA Delhi University/ Institute with experiences and Knowledge of Ayurved & Sanskrit.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Staff Nurse: 35 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UAU Staff Nurse posts should have Intermediate (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) passed with Uttarakhand Board and 3 years 6 month Diploma in Ayurved Nurse.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- UAU will be conduct the Merit List / Written Examination for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Dehradun payable at Dehradun.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
How to apply for UAU recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopiers of relevant documents, experiences certificate & DD send to Registrar, Uttarakhand Ayurved University, Harrawala Prisar, Dehradun on or before 25th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 25th August 2017