- 17 Assistant Manager/ Management Trainee – 24th March 2017
UCIL recruitment 2017 notification apply for 17 Assistant Manager/ Management Trainee & Various vacancies
Uranium Corporation of India Limited released new notification on their official website www.ucil.gov.in for the recruitment of total 17 (seventeen) jobs out of which 05 (five) vacancies for Assistant Manager, 04 (four) for Management Trainee & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 24th March 2017.
UCIL jobs 2017 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager/ Management Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||17|
|Official web Portal||www.ucil.gov.in|
UCIL recruitment 2017 Details
Assistant Manager: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UCIL Assistant Manager job should have MBBS Degree recognized by Indian Medical Council with 2 years relevant experience in a reputed hospital or Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Management Trainee: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UCIL Management Trainee posts should have Degree in Environmental Engg. or Degree in any other branch of Engg. / Ph.D in organic/ Inorganic Chemistry backed with PG Diploma or full time certificates course in Environmental Engg. or Environmental Sciences from a University or recognized institute OR M.Sc in Chemistry (Inorganic/ Analytical) or M.Sc Mineral Processing/ BE Metallurgy/ Chemical from a University or recognized Institute or Degree in any discipline including that in Engineering and two tears full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma recognized by statutory authority/ Central/ State Govt or Qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Cost Accountant from the Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 16400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 24th March 2017.
- Assistant Manager: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC-NCL
- Management Trainee: 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC-NCL
Selection Process:- UCIL will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Manager/ Management Trainee vacancy should pay the below charges through SBI Collect available at our UCIL website www.uranimcorp.in.
- General: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ HP/ Female: Exempted from application fee
- OBC: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for UCIL vacancies 2017:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of matriculation certificates for the date of birth and all relevant documents such as educational qualification, experience, caste certificates, Medical certificates applicable for physically handicapped candidates only and acknowledgement copy of fee send to Manager (Personal) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt. – Singhbhum East, Jharkhand – 832102 on or before 24th March 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 24th March 2017
Advertisement Number:- 01/2017
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he /she fulfills eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Application fee Rs.50/- is applicable only for General & OBC (NCL) candidates. SC/ST/PWD & Female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Application Fee shall be deposited through “SBI Collect” available at our UCIL website “www.uraniumcorp.in and acknowledgement copy of the same must be enclosed along with the application.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PWD shall necessarily submit a copy of valid caste/medical certificate in a proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, as the case maybe, from a Competent Authority. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the “creamy layer” are not entitled to apply against OBC (Non-creamy layer) category. Age relaxation to various categories will be given as per Government Directives.
- Other things being equal, preference will be given to the candidates knowing Telugu language for the posts required for UCIL Tummalapalle (Andhra Pradesh). The Management reserves the right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview or also to fill the posts even at lower level. Length of experience and age may be relaxed in case of exceptionally experienced and deserving candidates.
- All qualifications should be full time and recognized from Indian University/ Institutions/ Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The candidates working in Government Departments /Public Sector Undertakings should route their applications through proper channel.
- For the posts E2 and above, applicants working in Government Departments /Public Sector Undertakings should have 02 years’ experience in the immediate lower scale of pay.
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro AC 2nd Class Rail fare for the posts from Sl.No.01to 08, and Sleeper Class for Sl.No.09 & 14 (mail/express train only) , subject to production of proof of journey from their residence (as mentioned in the bio data) to the place of interview by the shortest route.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason in case of suppression / furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents including application fees (if applicable), un-signed application and/or application received after closing date.
- For queries etc. candidates may visit the link www.uraniumcorp.in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not confer any right in respect of the interview/selection. UCIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- UCIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who has not been shortlisted/selected.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- If a candidate is eligible to apply for more than one post, remit the fee for each application separately.