UCOST recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: Applications are invited for following Project Staff’s under the project entitled “Development of Water Quality Monitoring & Surveillance (WQM&S) Model in Selected Rural Areas of Uttarakhand (Phase-II)” funded by WTI Programme, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India, New Delhi and Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology (UCOST), Dehradun jointly in association with Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan (UJS), Dehradun and D.A.V. (P.G.) College, Dehradun.
UCOST Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology|
|Name of Post||Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Post||03 posts|
|Last date to apply||09th December 2016|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
UCOST free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Project Associate
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 17500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Sc. Chemistry/ Biochemistry with more than 2 years relevant experiences. Preference will be given to candidate having more experience.
Name of Post:- Junior Research Fellow
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry.
How to apply offline for UCOST exam 2017:- Interested/ eligible candidates with application and updated bio-data along with the all related original and one set of documents (enclosing attested copies of mark sheets, degrees, certificate, published papers etc. from high School to M.Sc./M.Phil./Ph.D.) and also ready/ willing to work in lab and filed as per requirement, may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 09.12.2016 at 11.00 am at UCOST, Vigyan Dham, Jhajra, Dehradun.
Date of Interview:- 09th December 2016 at 11:00 AM
Venue of Interview:- UCOST, Vigyan Dham, Jhajra, Dehradun.