- 712 Ordinary Grade Medical Officer – 30th November 2017
ukmssb recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Ordinary Grade Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||712|
|Official web Portal||www.ukmssb.org|
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection released new notification on their official website www.ukmssb.org for the recruitment of total 712 (seven hundred and twelve) Ordinary Grade Medical Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 30th November 2017.
Ordinary Grade Medical Officer: 712 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer job should have MBBS Degree or an equivalent degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 42 years as on 1st June 2017.
Selection Process:- UKMSSB will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Ordinary Grade Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 2000/- (Rupee two thousand only)
- OBC: Rs. 2000/- (Rupee two thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
How to apply for UKMSSB vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ukmssb.org on or before 30th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 30th November 2017