Union Bank of India recruitment 2016-17 notification : UNION BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites Applications for the post of Chief Security Officer on Contractual Basis.
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last Date:- 30th September 2016
Name of Post:- Chief Security Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 to 55 years
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Government authority.
Compensation:- Lumpsum compensation of Rs. 160,000/- (Rupees One Lac Sixty Thousand only) p.m. with yearly increment of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only), to be paid on proportionate basis, on or before 10th day of subsequent month for which the compensation relates, subject to deduction of Taxes at source, by way of credit to the Bank account of the contractee.
The contractee will not be entitled for any other allowances / terminal benefits / reimbursements whatsoever.
However, Chairman & Managing Director, at his discretion may sanction any other allowances / benefits / reimbursements, valued at not more than Rs.25000/- p.m., at any time of the contract.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Non-Refundable Application Fee Rs. 600.00 payable directly in the account of the Bank.
How to apply:- Application Format and take a print out of duly filled Application Form. Attach your latest Passport size photograph, Experience, Photo copy of Application Challan, Birth Certificates etc. on the application form and sign it at the appropriate places. Applicants need to send following documents by email to email@example.com and ensure that it reaches this office by 30.09.2016.
- a) Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced, Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to engagement will be final and binding on the applicant. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- b) Payment of Application Fees by any other mode except by the above stated mode will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft / Bankers Cheques / Indian Postal Orders received towards payment of Application Fees will not be encashed by the Bank and such instruments if received will not be returned to the applicants.
- c) Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for Personal Interview.
- d) Incomplete applications and / or applications without aforesaid documents will be rejected outright.
- e) An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils each of the eligibility criteria and other norms, including submission of documents, as mentioned in this notification.
- f) Information regarding Personal Interview will be displayed on the Bank‟s website. It will also be sent to shortlisted applicants on their email ID.
- g) While every effort will be made to ensure that the Intimation to the eligible applicants, short listed for attending the Personal Interview will be sent sufficiently in advance, the Bank will not be held responsible for delay in receiving the intimation by the applicant for any reason whatsoever. The applicants are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Bank‟s website and their own email ID from time to time.
- h) The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this Notification.
- i) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version will prevail.
- j) Any resultant dispute arising out of this Notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.