- 200 Credit Officer – 21st October 2017
union bank of india recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Credit Officer|
|No of Vacancies||200|
|Official web Portal||www.unionbankonline.co.in|
Union Bank of India released new notification on their official website www.unionbankonline.co.in for the recruitment of total 200 (two hundred) Credit Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 4th October 2017 to 21st October 2017.
Credit Officer: 200 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Union Bank of India Credit Officer job should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 23 to 32 years
Selection Process:- Union Bank of India Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Credit Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Credit Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Union Bank of India recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.unionbankonline.co.in from 4th October 2017 to 21st October 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 4th October 2017
Form Submission End Date: 21st October 2017