- 68500 Assistant Teacher – 5th February 2018
upbeb recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Teacher|
|No of Vacancies||68500|
|Official web Portal||www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board released new notification on their official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in for the recruitment of total 68500 (sixty eight thousand five hundred) Assistant Teacher vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 25th January 2018 to 5th February 2018.
Assistant Teacher: 68500 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPBEB Assistant Teacher job should have Degree from UGC recognized University with 2 years B.T.C. recognized by NCTE/ two years Diploma (D.Ed) from Indian Rehabilitation Centre (RCI)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of Marks/ its equivalent with 4 years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and passed Primary Level UPTET/ CTER exam.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As per UPBEB rules
Selection Process:- UPBEB will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Teacher vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or e-challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI.
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee four hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- PH: No Fee
How to apply for UPBEB recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 25th January 2018 to 5th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th January 2018
Form Submission End Date: 5th February 2018
Challan Payment: 7th February 2018
Last Date to fill remaining Online Application: 9th February 2018
Examination Date: 12th March 2018