UPBEB recruitment 2018-19 to fill 68500 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh basic Education Board released notifications, apply UPBEB jobs online @ www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh basic Education Board has come up this year by releasing the number of UPBEB recruitment notifications to fill around 68500 (Sixty eight thousand five hundred only) Assistant Teacher (Re-open) vacancies.
UPBEB jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Assistant Teacher (Re-open)|
|No of Vacancies||68500|
|Official web Portal||www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
Assistant Teacher (Re-open): 68500 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Teacher (Re-open) should have degree from recognized university from UGC with two year BTC recognized by NCTE / two year diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation center / intermediate with 50% marks with four year degree in elementary education and passed primary level CTET / UPTET Examination.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As Per company Norms
Selection Process:- UPBEB Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or e-Challan to be deposited in any branch of State bank of India
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee Six hundred only)
- For SC/ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee Four hundred only)
How to apply for UPBEB vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in on or before 15th May 2018,
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 15th May 2018