UPBEB recruitment 2018-19 to fill 68500 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh basic Education Board released notifications, apply UPBEB jobs online @ www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh basic Education Board has come up this year by releasing the number of UPBEB recruitment notifications to fill 68500 (Sixty eight thousand five hundred only) Assistant Teacher (Re-evaluation) vacancies.
UPBEB jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Assistant Teacher (Re-evaluation)|
|No of Vacancies||68500|
|Official web Portal||www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in|
Assistant Teacher (Re-evaluation): 68500 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Teacher (Re-open) should have degree from recognized university from UGC with two year BTC recognized by NCTE / two year diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation center / intermediate with 50% marks with four year degree in elementary education and passed primary level CTET / UPTET Examination.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- As Per company Norms
Selection Process:- UPBEB Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or e-Challan to be deposited in any branch of State bank of India
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee Six hundred only)
- For SC/ST: Rs. 400/- (Rupee Four hundred only)
How to apply for UPBEB vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in on or before 20th October 2018,
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 15th May 2018
- Last date for Re-Evaluation: 20th October 2018