UPPCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 270 Assistant Engineer Posts: Online Applications are invited from Eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under E&M cadre (Table-1) and Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under Civil cadre (Table-2) against vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) and U.P. Power Transmission Corporation Ltd.(TRANSCO) as detailed below, Application received through other modes is not acceptable.
Advertisement Number:- 9/VSA/20 16/SANCTTONED/AE
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No of Post||270 Posts|
|Last date to apply||30th October 2016|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
- Total no. of Posts:- 270 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 161 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 48 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 55 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates must have degree in Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology/ Civil Engineering awarded from a University or Institution established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any other Institution recognized by State Government.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test & Computer Based Test (CBT).
For General Category: 1000/-
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 700/-
Application fee through by using net banking or by using visa/master credit card/ Debit card or SBI Challan.
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 11th October 2016 to 30th October 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 11th October 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 30th October 2016