UPPCL recruitment 2016-17 notification 580 posts: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals possessing the Essential Eligibility Qualification given below for direct recruitment to the following posts of lunior Engineer (Trainee)- Electrical against category-wise vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UppCl)and Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. (UPPTCL)as detailed below. Submission of application through any other mode is not acceptable.
Advertisement Number:- 10/VSA/2016/JE
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|No of Post||580 posts|
|Last date to apply||30th October 2016|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Junior Engineer (Trainee)
- Total no. of Posts:-580 Posts
- Electrical:- 535 Posts
- Civil:- 45 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Three years Diploma examination in Electrical/Civil Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh OR a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Written Test, Computer Based Test (CBT).
- For SC/ST of Uttar Pradesh Category: Rs.600/-
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.900/-
Candidates pay application fee through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan.
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.uppcl.org from 11.10.2016 to 30.10.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 11.10.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee: 30.10.2016
Other Important Instructions:-
Candidates having received Diploma through Distance Learning Education Programme are /Vof Eligible to apply for the above posts,(2) Candidates having Diploma received on the basis of length of service(without passing the Diploma examination) are also Not Eligible to apply for the above post.