UPPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification : UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission invites Application for the post of U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2016 for 218 Vacancies.
Job Location:- Uttar Predesh
Last Date:- 31st August 2016
Name of Post:- U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination-2016
- Total no. of Posts:-218 Posts
- General:- 111 Posts
- OBC:- 58 Posts
- SC:- 45 Posts
- ST:- 04 Posts
- Age Limit:- 22 to 35 years 01.07.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 27700-44770/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Candidates must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in UP or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto and Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC Candidates (Only UP Domicile).
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made in three successive stages Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee:- After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the Online application, the candidates shall procure the printout of the E-Challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of branched of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidates according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under:-
- Rs.125/- have to pay General & OBC Candidates
- Rs.65/- have to pay SC/ST Candidates
- Rs.25/- have to pay Handicapped Candidates
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the official website UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 29.07.2016 to 31.08.2016.