UPPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 2437 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply UPPSC jobs online @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 2437 vacancies in different cadres like Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Government Conveyancer posts – 01, UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1 jobs – 2354 & various vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 2/2018-19
uppsc vacancy 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Government Conveyancer, Allopathic Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||2437|
|Official web Portal||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
Assistant Government Conveyancer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC Assistant Government Conveyancer job should have Bachelor Degree in Law from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6600/- Per Month
Allopathic Medical Officer: 2354 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer posts should have MBBS Degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidate who possesses a Post Graduate Degree, PG Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in a Particular subject of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
- Assistant Government Conveyancer: 21 to 45 years
- Allopathic Medical Officer: 21 to 40 years
Selection Process:- UPPSC admit card 2018 will be issued to conduct the Screening test for Assistant Government Conveyancer, Allopathic Medical Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Government Conveyancer, Allopathic Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 105/- (Rupee one hundred five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty-five only)
- PH: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 1st October 2018 to 1st November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 1st November 2018
Challan Payment: 29th October 2018