UPPSC recruitment 2017 -18 notification Apply online for 137 Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in for the recruitment of total 137 (one hundred and thirty seven) jobs out of which 17 (seventeen) vacancies for Assistant Conservator of Forest, 120 (one hundred & twenty) for Range Forest Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 5th May 2017 to 5th June 2017.
UPPSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer|
|No of Vacancies||137|
|Official web Portal||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
UPPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Conservator of Forest: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest job should have Bachelor Degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Range Forest Officer: 120 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPPSC Range Forest Officer posts should have A Bachelor Degree with two or more of the subject, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science from a University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2017.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC (UP Domicile)
Selection Process:- UPPSC will be issued to conduct the Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination/ Personality Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through After filling in the Candidate ‘Registration’ of the Online application, the candidate shall procure the print out of the e-Challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan.
- General: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred fifty-five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty five only)
- OBC: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 5th May 2017 to 1st June 2017 for Registration and 5th June 2017 for submission.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 5th June 2017
Last Date for Registration of online Application: 1st June 2017
Challan Payment: 1st May 2017
Advertisement Number:- A-3/E-1/2017