UPPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 529 Lecturer, Scientific Officer at www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in for the recruitment of total 529 (five hundred and twenty nine) jobs out of which 408 (four hundred eight) vacancies for Lecturers, 54 (fifty four) for Scientific Officer & Various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 17th March 2017 to 18th April 2017.
UPPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Lecturer/ Scientific Officer|
|No of Vacancies||529|
|Official web Portal||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
UPPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Lecturer: 408 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC Lecturers job should have Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks, at the master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University and must have cleared NET by UGC/ CSIR in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by UGC or candidates who are have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission Regulations, 2009 or the subsequent Regulations if notified by the UGC.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6000/- Per Month
Scientific Officer: 54 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPPSC Scientific Officer posts should have M.Sc/ M.Tech in Physics/ Forensic Science/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany / Bio-Technology in Computer Science or I.T. in Electronic and Communication/ M.Sc in Computer Science/ MCA or Post Graduate in Psychology/ Forensic Psychology or MD in Psychiatry.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay. 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Lecturers: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
- Scientific Officer: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
Fee charges:- After filling in the candidates ‘Registration’ format of the Online application, the candidates shall procure the printout of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of SBI or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-challan.
- General: Rs. 105/- (Rupee one hundred five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty five only)
- OBC: Rs. 105/- (Rupee one hundred five only)
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
How to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 17th March to 13th April 2017 for Registration and 18th April 2017 for Submission.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 17th March 2017
Form Submission End Date: 18th April 2017
Challan Payment: 13th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 5/2016-2017