UPPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission hiring for the 3838 posts of Staff Nurse (Male/Female). Apply before 13th February 2017.
UPPSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse|
|No of Post||3838 posts|
|Last date to apply||13th February 2017|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse (Male/Female)
- Total no. of Posts:-3838 Posts (Male – 448 Post & Female – 3390 Posts)
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years As on 01.07.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognized by the Government as equivalent there to and possess Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the UP Nurses and Midwives Council possess registration with certificate as Nurse and Midwife from the Uttar Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Examination (Objective Type)
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities of UP Domicile: 05 Years
- For General / OBC Category candidates: Rs.125/-
- For SC / ST Categories candidates: Rs.65/-
- For Handicapped candidates: 25/-
After filling in the candidates Registration format of the Online application the candidates shall procure the print out of the e-Challan in duplicate. The e-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidates according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any mode except e-Challan.
How to apply online for UPPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 12.01.2017 to 13.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- A-1/E-1/2017
Starting Date to Apply online: 12.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 13.02.2017
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank: 09.02.2017