UPSC exam 2017-18 Notification
Union Public Service Commission hiring for the 02 posts of Store Officer (Civilian). Apply before 16th February 2017.
UPSC hiring 2017-18 Details
|Name of Post||Store Officer|
|No of Post||02 posts|
|Last date to apply||16th February 2017|
|Job Location||All India|
Name of Post:- Store Officer (Civilian)
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years As on 16.02.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree in Science from a recognized University. Three years experience in Managing Stores with experience in functions such as inventory control and management stock, maintenance / stock taking, receipt & issues, setting bills payments, etc.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to apply online for UPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 16.02.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16.02.2017
Closing / Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application: 17.02.2017