UPSC Exam 2017 Apply online for 44 Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released new notification on their official website upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 44 (forty four) jobs out of which 15 (fifteen) vacancies for Indian Economic Service, 29 (twenty nine) for Indian Statistical Service vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 08th February 2017 to 03rd March 2017.
UPSC Exam 2017 News
|Name of Post||Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service|
|No of Vacancies||44|
|Official web Portal||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Exam 2017 Details
Indian Economic Service: 15 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Indian Economic Service job should have Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Economtrics from a University.
Indian Statistical Service: 29 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Indian Statistical Service posts should have Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University.
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 01st August 2017 (He/She must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1996) and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPSC admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service vacancies, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview / Personality Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service vacancies should pay the below charges through depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- SC/ST/PH/Female: No Fee
- Others: Rs.200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply online for UPSC Exam 2017:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with UPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the “Online Application for Various Examination of UPSC”
- Click on Part – I & Part –II Registration
- Read the Instructions carefully
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 08.02.2017
Closing Date: 03.03.2017
Payment Fee (Cash): 02.03.2017
Examination (Competitive) Date: From 12.05.2017