UPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 13 Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 13 Managers Grade-I / Section Officer in Canteen Stores Department.
Advertisement Number:- 55/2016
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Managers Grade-I / Section Officer|
|No of Post||13 Posts|
|Last date to apply||15th December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Union Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Managers Grade-I / Section Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years as on 15th December 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Material Management from a recognized Institution and Three years’ experience of Administration, Accounts and Establishment work in a Government office or a Public Body or a Commercial Organization of repute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on recruitment test and interview.
For SC/ST/PH/ Woman Categories candidates: Exempted from payment of fee
For Other Categories candidates: 25/-
Application fee through the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master card/ credit card/ debit card.
How to apply online for Union Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 15th December 2016
Last Date to completely of online application: 16th December 2016
- All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
- The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non-selection for interview/ appointment.
- The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.