UPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 74 posts: Union Public Service Commission invites application for the 74 posts of Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor & Various Vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 19/2016
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|No of Post||74 posts|
|Last date to apply||10th November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Union Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Public Prosecutor
- Total no. of Posts:-47 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years As on 27.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have Degree in law a recognized university & seven year practice in bar council for criminal cases.
Name of Post:- Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Total no. of Posts:-15 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years As on 27.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have Degree in law from a recognized university.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
- For SC/ST/PH/Women Category: Exempted Fee
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.25/-
Candidates pay application fee through depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or using Net Banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa/Master Card/Credit Card/Debit Card.
How to apply online for Union Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 10.11.2016.
Last Date to Apply online: 10.11.2016
Last Date for Completely Submission of Online Application: 11.11.2016