UPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification : UPSC Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2016 in 413 Vacancies.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 12th August 2016
Name of Post:- Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II)
- Total no. of Posts:-413 Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun : 150 posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala : 45 posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad : 32 posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai : 175 posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai – 20th SSC Women (Non-Technical) : 11 posts
- For IMA & Indian Naval Academy:- Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1998 only eligible.
- For Air Force Academy:- 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2017 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1997
- For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men/Women –Non-Technical Course):- Male/Women candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1998 only are eligible.
- For I.M.A and Officers’ Training Academy:- Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy:- Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy:- Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & SSB Interview.
Application Fee:- The candidates are required to pay a fee Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or using net banking facility of the SBI or using master credit/debit card/visa. SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12.08.2016.