UPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 21 vacancies | Union Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 21 vacancies in different cadres like Union Public Service Commission Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser posts – 05, UPSC Economic Officer jobs – 01 & various vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 20/2018
upsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser, Economic Officer|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser: 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser job should have Master Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines i.e. Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation or Agricultural Extension Education or Agricultural Statistics or Agricultural Communication or Agri-business or Agricultural Engineering or Post Harvest Technology or Food Science Technology or Food Processing or Post Harvest Management or Cold Chain Logistics or Horticulture or Master Degree with Botany or Economics or Commerce with Economics or Math or Statistics or Business Administration from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Level-11
Economic Officer:01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Economic Officer posts should have Post graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Level-7
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser: 40 years
- Economic Officer: 35 years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Shortlisted and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser, Economic Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 15th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 15th November 2018